Keeping It Right

Keeping It Right is for thought provoking conversationist. It's for those who love to talk about today's issues, yesterday's history and tomorrow's future.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, January 27, 2014

RF23 - It's Been A Long Time

Wow, it's been a long time since I posted on this board.  I can't say I've been busy, but there have and are changes going on in my life that I don't want to divulge to the bloggo sphere.  Let's just say for me and the party involved it's a new road and direction that we're both going take by ourselves.   I hate to place blame and try to pin point as to why two people who say they love each other end up just loving, but from separate places.   This is not my first time going through this and I know the different emotions that one will have toward each other.  I'm trying my best, she is trying her best to keep it classy and so far the transition is going well.  

For you the why is not important, only she and I will know and hopefully at this juncture, we're happy with this decision for both.   For my standpoint, this woman, Godzwomyn was my number one fan on this site, put up with the bad grammar, screamed when I used the word "ideal" instead of "idea" and at times got heated when I got just a little controversial, but she rooted for me, when a few of my posts went national and received mention on radio shows.   She was my number one fan and I appreciate her encouragement for 10 years I posted on this site.  Thank You!

Now it's my turn, and although we'll be in different places, I will be her number one fan on the sidelines, rooting for her to obtain her degree and rooting for her in life period.  She has a very heavy yoke to carry and she is going to need the strength to endure whatever curve life gives her from this point and still carry on with her goals for her life.  

I don't know if this will be my last post on this site, but be ensured, I will go on.  Hopefully, down the road there will be new loves in the future for her and I, but as for me, I realize I got to deal with my own issues, rid myself of ghosts of pasts that I often think about and most of all.

Be Happy.